"Whatever the outer limits of that sovereignty may be, one thing is clear: The Federal Government may not compel the States to enact or administer a federal regulatory program." New York v. United States, 505 U.S. 144, 188, 112 S. Ct. 2408, 2435, 120 L. Ed. 2d 120...
Accomplished attorneys providing solid legal counsel and legal representation.
- The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Case Show the Importance of Special Verdicts or Answers to Written Questions in Jury Verdicts
- If you own a restaurant in New York and you can show that your landlord harrassed you, Covid-19 may relieve your obligations to pay rent
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Is Alive and Well in The Age of Covid-19
- What Does Marty Ginsburg Have to Say? A Little Story About the Husband of Notorious RBG
- The Insurance Industry Anticipated a Pandemic from a virus like Covid-19 more than a decade ago.
- Bad Faith
- Business Compliance
- Covid 19
- Defense Of Non-us Citizens And Foreign Businesses
- Firm News
- General Verdicts and Written Questions or Interrogatories
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense
- Johnny Depp
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall
- Special Verdicts
- Tenth Amendment