We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
Accomplished attorneys providing solid legal counsel and legal representation.
- If you own a restaurant in New York and you can show that your landlord harrassed you, Covid-19 may relieve your obligations to pay rent
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Is Alive and Well in The Age of Covid-19
- What Does Marty Ginsburg Have to Say? A Little Story About the Husband of Notorious RBG
- The Insurance Industry Anticipated a Pandemic from a virus like Covid-19 more than a decade ago.
- Let’s Give Some Well-Earned Recognition of the Work of People at USCIS, DHS, CBP and ICE who Now Have to Deal with the Temporary Suspension of Immigration