By Rania Shoukier and Louis G. Adolfsen Many businesses and other organizations have been forced to rely on an exclusively remote workforce. Consequently, conducting in-person interviews and on-site visits, as well as access to original documents, is more...
Accomplished attorneys providing solid legal counsel and legal representation.
- The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Case Show the Importance of Special Verdicts or Answers to Written Questions in Jury Verdicts
- If you own a restaurant in New York and you can show that your landlord harrassed you, Covid-19 may relieve your obligations to pay rent
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Is Alive and Well in The Age of Covid-19
- What Does Marty Ginsburg Have to Say? A Little Story About the Husband of Notorious RBG
- The Insurance Industry Anticipated a Pandemic from a virus like Covid-19 more than a decade ago.
- Bad Faith
- Business Compliance
- Covid 19
- Defense Of Non-us Citizens And Foreign Businesses
- Firm News
- General Verdicts and Written Questions or Interrogatories
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defense
- Johnny Depp
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall
- Special Verdicts
- Tenth Amendment